Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Course Contract #2

What are you doing well? I am attending class especially because I'm not a morning person, and I am staying on top of my work.

What are you not doing well? I could be making more of an effort to study for my exams, I do not test well in the testing center (it freaks me out) and so I should have studied harder for this exam.

Are you making sufficient progress on your goals? I am working hard, but there is always room for improvement.

List specific things you need to change in order to meet your goals. I need to find a better place to study and focus. It is hard when you're at home with room mates because there are a lot of distractions around.

How is your motivation? Are you focusing on mastery or performance goals? Does anything need to change? I think I am doing great with my motivation at this point and am reaching to achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment