Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Course Contract #1

What are you doing well? I am doing well in my study guides. I want to have a goal to keep on top of all the work this semester and not get behind.
What are you not doing well? I do not do well with morning classes and that will be a struggle this semester and I hope to work on making all classes.
Are you making sufficient progress on your goals? I am so far, but I just need to stay consistent. I need to set aside more time for homework and need to have a more set bed time so that I can be more productive during the day. I also need to focus on school more than work.
How is your motivation? I need be more motivated because this is my second time taking the class and not being in a cohort has brought my attitude down a lot. I have no body to blame but myself and I need to change my attitude or it will be a long semester. Are you focusing on mastery or performance goals? Performance. I just need to work and try harder in all of my assignments. Does anything need to change? Yes, my attitude!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment